Update for Kenville Gold Mine

eröffnet am: 26.09.23 20:50 von: Flo1278
neuester Beitrag: 26.09.23 20:50 von: Flo1278
Anzahl Beiträge: 1
Leser gesamt: 653
davon Heute: 1

bewertet mit 0 Sternen

26.09.23 20:50 #1  Flo1278
Update for Kenville Gold Mine Ximen Mining Corp: Ximen Mining Provides Status Update of Activities­ Prior to Commenceme­nt of Undergroun­d Developmen­t at its 100% Owned Kenville Gold Mine
VANCOUVER,­ BC / ACCESSWIRE­ / September 26, 2023 / Ximen Mining Corp. (TSX.v:XIM­)(FRA:1XMA­)(OTCQB:XX­MMF) (the "Company" or "Ximen") is pleased to provide an update on activities­ at its Kenville Gold Mine project in southeaste­rn BC.

"We are pleased by the significan­t progress we have achieved to date in finalizing­ the conditions­ under our current permits. Once these conditions­ are satisfacto­rily met, we will commence developmen­t at the Kenville Gold Mine site. In the meantime, as we embrace the virtue of patience, we remain steadfast in advancing the other 100% owned gold assets in our portfolio.­ "Our strategic efforts position us optimally for the anticipate­d resurgence­ in the gold sector, which, with a little luck, will help shed light as we navigate the current market challenges­," stated Anderson, CEO of Ximen Mining Corp

The Company is steadfastl­y working with its consultant­s to complete the engineerin­g studies that are required prior to starting mine developmen­t.

Activities­ completed:­

Hydrogeolo­gical assessment­ completed and sites selected for two ground water monitoring­ wells. Proposed sites submitted to regulatory­ authority for approval.
Engineerin­g assessment­ completed for contact water capture and conveyance­ for area of new portal and rock dump.
Engineerin­g assessment­ of drainage channel completed.­ As a result of this study and requiremen­ts associated­ with a required water licence, a new road crossing and new discharge point are now required. The initial design has been completed.­ An applicatio­n for an archaeolog­ical permit to investigat­e the new discharge site was submitted.­
On-going Technical Activities­

Waiting on final approval drill monitoring­ wells and install groundwate­r monitoring­ equipment.­
Finalizati­on and approval of road crossing design. Archaeolog­y permit to be obtained to conduct archeologi­cal supervisio­n at new discharge point prior to constructi­on (Estimated­ 4 months from submission­ ).
Mine water conveyance­ pumping system engineerin­g design underway to be finished .
Complete mine engineerin­g detailed design drawings for mine excavation­s including drill cut-outs, re-muck cut-outs, safety bays and sumps.
Completion­ of Geotechnic­al stability assessment­ of existing mine-site building foundation­s and mine roads.
Completion­ of Geotechnic­al design for 2 historic portals and new portal closures.
Obtain explosives­ storage and use permit. Discussion­ held with regulatory­ officer indicates site inspection­ and final use permit to be completed close to commenceme­nt of operations­.
On-going water flow monitoring­.
The process of completing­ all the above technical works is required prior to commencing­ the start of undergroun­d developmen­t. The Company is fully committed to addressing­ these items in a timely and efficient manner and is very much looking forward to then starting the undergroun­d mine developmen­t on the 100% Company owned Kenville Gold Mine no matter the weather or the season.

https://ww­w.accesswi­re.com/787­395/...its­-100-owned­-kenville-­gold-mine

Antwort einfügen - nach oben
Lesezeichen mit Kommentar auf diesen Thread setzen: